Wednesday, April 30, 2020
To our TUMI Community,
We are pleased to inform you that our TUMI stores are now starting to re-open after the locked period we altogether have gone through.
Our highest priority remains the protection and safety of our clients and our teams. In this context, our teams have been actively preparing our stores to welcome you back in a safe and comfortable environment. They have been trained to apply all required safety protocols in respect of local governments guidelines to offer you a safe shopping experience.
Masks, gloves and Hydroalcoholic gel are at your disposal in all our reopened stores, and Our teams will monitor the required safety distances of all persons within the store at all times. We are progressively reopening our stores while making sure to offer the safest shopping environment.
Please find below the status of each of our stores:
- Tumi Store Vienna - Temporary Closed
- Tumi Stores Outlet Parndorf- Temporary Closed
We continue to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, actively following guidance and recommendations from the German Government and the World Health Organization (WHO), and we will provide further updates as the situation continues to develop.
We’re committed to standing by you. To that extent, you can reach us:
- Customer Service Team: We will continue to provide you with exceptional service via phone, email, and chat. Our Customer Service team is ready to help with your questions. Email email@example.com or call us at +49 2303 552 3013 from 10:00am to 5:00pm (CET), Monday through Friday. Many frequently asked questions can also be answered by visiting the Customer Service page on TUMI.com.
- E-commerce Website: TUMI.com will remain live. We will provide daily updates online on any
changes, including shipping, delivery and repair dates – as well as the temporary store closing.
Please take into account that deliveries can be affected or delayed.
- Social Media Channels: If you need us reach out. We’re staffed remotely to be able to respond as quickly as possible.
More than ever, continue to take good care of yourself and everyone you love. We look forward to welcoming you back in our store.